Saturday, September 26, 2009

Heirloom Club Exchange Forum



For a long time I've wanted us to have a way to communicate rather than just through email exchange. Finally, the heirloom seed exchange and trade forum is launched. It's presently under construction and will frequently receive improvements as I have time. Please join up as you have time and want to discuss particulars about your garden and the heirlooms you're growing.


This is designed to be an international exchange and where permitted by your country's customs and laws, it's my hope we'll all be able to exchange seeds freely.


Part of the changes I'll make, now that the exchange forum is launched, is to make certain of my free seeds available to members only on a first come, first served basis. There's a good possibility I'll decrease the number of orderable freebies as well, in an effort to keep my sanity.


Over the coming months, it's my hope we'll be able to start a seed bank of our bounty so we can more readily share with each other.


Thanks for all the wonderful comments and interest.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: